1. Street Light Issues

    If you need to request a service, like a street light issue, please go to First Energy Website.

  2. Power Outages

    You can report power outages online using the First Energy website.

  3. Animal Issues

    Report all animal issues to the Animal Control Officer.

  4. Report a Concern