DivisionsThe Finance Department is organized into 3 divisions:
- Division of Treasury
- Division of Assessment
- Division of Revenue Collection
Director of Finance/CFO
- The Director of Finance/Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for all financial activities of the Township Government other than those activities and functions for which responsibility is vested in the business administrator.
- The Director of Finance/CFO is the custodian of all funds and responsible for the:
- Safety and investment of the Township's investments
- Management of the Township's debt
- Safeguarding of the Township's financial interest to the fullest extent
- The Director of Finance/CFO is also responsible for disbursing funds and maintaining the central books of accounts of the Township according to such forms, standards, and procedures as shall be described.
- The Director of Finance performs the duties of the Division of Treasury including the following responsibilities:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management and Investment
- Fiscal Reporting
- The Division of Treasury works closely with the Department of Administration and all municipal departments when preparing the annual budget and provides expenditure oversight throughout the year.
To view budgets, annual debt statements, audits etc. please go to Budgets Page.